Whenever one gets into a fight, the upshot depends on which person has a stronger fighting mechanism. By increasing the immune system naturally our strong mechanism can fight and make it a win-win situation for us. Similar is the case with our bodies. Our body has to fight against various diseases each day. It has to prevent itself from getting affected by various bacteria and viruses prevailing. The system of the body responds to the fight against diseases is our immune system.
The immune system is a combination of tissues, organs, and cells that work in coordination to maintain overall health. The current situation of coronavirus spread has made us realize how important our immune system is and how important it is to keep our immune system strong.There are numerous ways to increase our immune system. Some people take pills and medications and others adopt natural home remedies to do so. It is always known that medications are taken in extreme conditions as they also have some side-effects. Natural ways are always preferred.
Rather than taking vitamins, bringing some healthy lifestyle changes would help create a near-perfect immune system. Good nutrition and regular exercise are food to the good immune system that helps increase the immune system. A pandemic time like coronavirus spread helps us realize that our immune system does a remarkable job of protecting our body against pathogens. Until and unless a vaccine is developed, we just have our immune system available to protect our body.
Home Remedies to Boost Immune System
Since ages, we have been listening that there is nothing better than grandmother tips and home remedies to heal our injuries, recover from diseases, or just to improve our immunity naturally. Improving the immune system is not a task difficult like climbing Mt. Everest. It is as easy as eating food. Only some good healthy habits at home and you’ll develop the shield of immunity around yourself that’ll help you fight against diseases better than a person with unhealthy habits.
- To Improve Immunity Naturally ‘Kada’ a popular ayurvedic drink comprising herbs and ingredients like honey, black pepper, ginger, giloy has become the go-to drink for everyone these days, especially, amidst the pandemic.
- Having good, sound sleep for sufficient hours and not oversleeping is what aids to improve the immune system. Sleeping on time and waking up on time is really essential to have a good routine and lifestyle and keep yourself healthy.
- Departing yourself from unhealthy practices like smoking, drinking alcohol, or withdrawing yourself from addiction to certain kinds of drugs is really an essential step towards improving immunity naturally.
- Eating a balanced diet rich in vitamin C mainly can help boost immunity naturally.
- Doing exercise every morning and inhaling fresh air is a great step to improve the immune system naturally.
- Pranayama has been scientifically proven to be a big help in improving immunity. The amount of oxygenated blood that flows through our body and the excess air that we take in these pranayama helps open clogged parts of our body.
How to Improve Immunity Naturally
- With the pandemic rising like a wildfire every day keeping ourselves safe is a big challenge. Every day whenever one steps out, the big question that comes to mind is – How To Increase my Immunity.
- Every time we are consulting someone these days or talking to someone on keeping our self safe, the only question is – how to increase my immunity.
- This article will provide you ways and methods to get the right answer to your big question.
- Gargling with salt in hot water or apple cider makes you prevent cold, cough, and helps build immunity against pathogens causing them.
- Having turmeric in milk which is known to be the best healer is really a good idea to improve the immune system.
- Giloy – a popular ayurvedic herb has been a lifesaver for many people to build strong immunity.
- Fruits rich in vitamin C mainly citrus fruits like orange, lemon, pomegranate, and other fruits like apple, papaya, and green leafy vegetables are your go-to food to increase immunity.
- Taking sunlight for a few minutes in the morning to take in Vitamin D in your body is really helpful to increase immunity.
What to Eat to Increase Immunity
- The first thing that is most important to us is to improve the immunity system naturally and become a good answer to your question – How to Increase my Immunity is having a balanced diet.
- Have fruits rich in vitamin c.
- Having lemon water is a big solution to your immunity problems.
- Amla, giloy, tulsi, garlic, ginger is taken in the food or individually are best immunity boosters.
- Drinking hot water first thing in the morning can really help your body improve immunity.
- Dry fruits like almonds and walnuts soaked overnight really help Improve Immunity Naturally.